navigation

3.1.13

Christmas Handbag Haul



Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a fab New Year! For Christmas I got a couple of bags as I am a complete handbag addict and I thought I'd share them with you guys in case any of you are looking for a new bag for the new year or for present ideas :)
   
J by Jasper Conrad - Debenhams


 I really wanted a nice real leather handbag for Christmas as I have so many cheaper bags that don’t seem to last that long so I wanted something that I could use and use and that would last me a long time. I searched for ages for one that I really liked but struggled to find one that I liked and was leather but didn’t cost a fortune. In the end I chose this one by Jasper Conran for Debenhams as I thought it was a classic style and big enough to fit everything in and will hopefully be one I can use over and over.

Claireabella Bag


This bag was a Christmas present from my lovely boyfriend and I love it so much. It’s from Claireabella and you can pick the hair colour and style, eye colour and outfit to make it look like the person you are giving it to and also personalise it with a name. They also do phone cases which are fab and are next on my list! I think these bags and phone cases make really nice gifts and I have been using mine non-stop since Christmas!

The Cambridge Satchel Company


This present was such a surprise; I really wasn’t expecting it at all. I first fell in love with the Cambridge Satchels after I saw the Google advert telling the story of how the company came about and being a girly girl I was immediately drawn to the pastel pink one. This colour was limited edition but fortunately my boyfriend found one in the end of line section on the Cambridge Satchel website and got it me for Christmas. I don’t have any bags that are anything like this and it will be one that I can keep forever.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas spending time with family and friends and 2013 is a great year for you all. I’d love to hear if any of you guys got any presents that you were particularly surprised by or if you had any that you’ve been using non-stop since you got them.

I have put links below to the websites that bags are from in case you would like a closer look or are thinking of presents for people :)


Thanks for reading,
BBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS