navigation

12.9.13

Handbag Heaven!

Handbag Heaven!





1.    Warehouse (£38) - I have been looking for a new black handbag just for taking to work that will easily fit all my bits and bobs in and I love this one from Warehouse. The only downside to this handbag for me is that it only has one small zip pocket and nowhere for your phone to go, but that doesn’t put me off enough to stop me wanting it :)

2.    Prada (£1,450) - Whilst I was on holiday in Turkey I went in so many leather handbag shops that sold copies of designer handbags and I fell in love with this one from Prada. I was really tempted to buy a fake one as they were genuine leather and really convincing fakes but I think I’d rather save up and buy the real thing one day.

3.    Coast (£45) - I saw this clutch bag in Coast whilst I was looking for an outfit for a wedding and I absolutely love it. I don’t really have an occasion to use it for or else I would definitely be treating myself!

4.    Warehouse (£38) - I love the colour of this handbag as well as the stud detail. It is also from Warehouse and I think it will be a close call as to whether I get this handbag for work or the first one in my wish list.


5.    Oasis (£30) - Sparkly things always catch my eye and this sequin clutch bag from Oasis certainly did just that. I think this would be a really nice bag to have around Christmas and New Year and would go with so many different outfits.

Thanks for reading xx
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS