navigation

21.11.13

NARS Laguna Bronzer Review



Hi everyone,

I just had to do a quick post to tell you all how much I am loving Laguna bronzer from NARS! I know I’m a bit late jumping on the bandwagon with this one and it has been a cult beauty product for ages now but I just never thought it could live up to the hype! However, I was in desperate need of a new bronzer and didn’t want to repurchase the Clinique one that I had been using as I had gone off it quite a bit. I was going to try a Bare Minerals one as I thought that a mineral bronzer would look really natural but when I swatched Laguna in Selfridges I knew immediately that I was going to like it.


 
It is a little on the pricey side at £26 but I definitely think it is worth it. It looks so natural on the skin and goes on really nicely. It contains a tiny bit of shimmer but this just translates into a lovely glow, rather than making you look glittery and the colour it gives is just perfect. Some bronzers I have tried have just left big orange looking splodges on my face but this one is so easy to blend and just gives my skin a beautiful warm look.


 I know you’re all probably thinking that you knew that it would be a fab product already and I’m way behind here but I just thought I’d write this post for those of you out there that are like me and are a bit sceptical and don’t think that this bronzer can possibly live up to such high expectations. I don’t know how I ever used any other bronzer since trying this one, I am most definitely converted!

What do you guys think of Laguna? Has anyone else thought that it wouldn’t live up to the hype?

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS