navigation

7.1.14

2013 Favourites!



Hi everyone!

I’m a bit late with this one but I still wanted to share with you guys my 2013 favourites! I found some truly fab products throughout last year that I can see myself using for a long time to come.

I won’t write a whole review for each product as I have already posted my thoughts on most of these items and I will put the links at the end if you would like to read more about them.

Nars Laguna bronzer has been an amazing buy and I have used it every single day since I got it so I definitely think it’s one I’ll be repurchasing.

 
I’m now on to my fourth Doll’d Up mascara and I still love it just as much. At only £6.29 it is such a bargain buy and I think it gives some of the higher end brands a run for their money!

 
My favourite fragrance this year has to be Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh which is just a lovely floral scent and so girly. I really like all of the Marc Jacobs perfumes and I love that the bottles are so pretty. Having said that, this one is definitely the one that I have used most during 2013.

 
Dove Summer Glow has been a God send and I have lost count of how many times I have re-bought this product. I just find it so much easier than fake tanning and it gives you such a lovely, bronzed glow after only a couple of applications.

 
Last but by no means least is my favourite ever foundation, not just a 2013 favourite, Estee Lauder Double Wear! This foundation will last on my oily skin all day and stays perfect the whole time. I have yet to find a foundation that matches up to this one for staying power.
 

Which products were you guys using non-stop last year? Do you have any predictions for favourite products of this year?

Thanks for reading xx

http://beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/nars-laguna-bronzer-review.html
http://beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/summer-holiday-essential-products.html
http://beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/seventeen-dolld-up-mascara-review.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS