navigation

12.4.14

NOTD OPI Strawberry Margarita



Hi everyone,

Just a quick post today to show you guys this gorgeous OPI nail varnish called Strawberry Margarita! I went to get my nails done and wanted something that was summery and bright and this shade immediately jumped out at me. I think it’s such a pretty colour and I’ve had quite a few compliments on it already!


Which polishes do you love for summer? Have you tried OPI’s Strawberry Margarita?

Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend and thanks for reading  
:) xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your nails!!

    I really like your blog :-) I follow you now on GFC.
    I would be happy if you follow me back!

    Have a great weekend dear.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dascha Boonstra Thank you :) I'll pop over to your blog and take a look xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS