navigation

10.5.14

NOTD Acrylic Nails and Tanya Burr Peaches and Cream



Hi everyone,

I have finally caved in and the acrylic nails are now back! I took them off last August to give my natural nails a break but unfortunately they don’t seem to have got much stronger since then :( I probably should persist with them but I just fancied a change and ended up getting the acrylics back on this week.

I would really warn anyone who is thinking of getting acrylic or gel nails that they do really weaken and ruin your natural nails and it takes a long time for them to recover after you’ve had them removed. I didn’t realise the damage they would do when I first got them and if I could go back I probably wouldn’t have them in the first place. Having said that, I do really like them and think they can look lovely so it’s a shame they are so bad for your nails! I’ll be making sure I give my nails a breather and alternate between having them on and off to try and limit the damage from now on.


So aside from my little ramble about acrylic nails I wanted to do a NOTD post as I am loving this nail varnish from Tanya Burr’s collection. Peaches and Cream is a really lovely nude, peach shade which I think looks really chic and sophisticated. This is the second polish I have tried from the Tanya Burr collection and I have to say I have been really impressed with the creamy, easy to apply formula and think it glides on so nicely. Definite big thumbs up from me!

 
Have any of you tried the Peaches and Cream nail varnish? Which other shades from Tanya Burr’s collection would you recommend?

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS