navigation

24.5.14

NOTD Barry M Gelly Vanrish in Sugar Apple



Hi everyone,

Today’s NOTD is courtesy of Barry M and their mint green polish, Sugar Apple. I was immediately drawn to this polish as I have been loving pastel colours recently and this one seemed like a bit of a dupe of Essie’s Mint Candy Apple.


I have to say the colour is perhaps a little brighter than I had anticipated but I love it none the less and think it is a gorgeous shade for spring / summer. I was however, a little disappointed with the formula of this varnish as it is quite watery. It applied really streaky and I have had to use three coats to make it look more even. I haven’t had a problem with Barry M nail varnishes in the past so I was quite surprised that it didn’t live up to its usual standards.


I thought a silver sparkly polish would look fab with this shade so I borrowed Radiance by OPI from a friend to use on an accent finger.

What do you think of the Barry M nail varnishes? Have you tried this colour?

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS