navigation

17.6.14

My Holiday Essentials!



Hi guys :)

In exactly one week and two days I will be heading off to Malta for my lovely friend’s hen party! With this in mind I thought it would be a good time to blog about my holiday must have items as I have already begun collecting them together ready to pack!

 
So first things first I always have to have my bronzing products when I go away. Dove Summer Glow is my all-time favourite gradual tan and I dread to think how many bottles I have gone through since I started using it last year. I also really like the Bourjois Bronzing Primer for when I’m a bit more tanned and I have reviewed this product here if you would like to read more about it.


My next must haves are a bright nail polish like this one which is called Bright and Early and is from Tanya Burr’s nail polish collection. This is a gorgeous bright coral shade which I have already ear marked for when I’m away. When I went to Turkey last year the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach was my absolute favourite lip product and I will definitely be taking it with me this year too :)
 
 
I think a palette like the new Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is great for on holiday as you have multiple products in one. The Naked Flushed palette contains a bronzer, blusher and highlighter and the mirror is really handy too making is a fab item to take on holiday and save space!

 
Lastly I really like this cute travel case that I found in Primark for £4. It has separate pockets to put all you toiletries and bits and bobs in so that they are all in one place and don’t spill around your bag.


I could make a list as long as my arm of things which I like to take on holiday but these are a few which I always make sure I have and will be taking with me when I go to Malta next week!

What are your holiday essential products? Have you tried any of the ones that I have mentioned?

Thanks for reading and if you’re off on your jolly holidays soon too I hope you have a fab time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS