navigation

1.4.15

Topshop Glow Stick Highlighter in Play Up Review



Hi guys!

I’ve not shopped at Topshop for makeup in a while but when I went in last week there was so much I wanted to buy! One of the products that caught my attention was the Glow Stick highlighter in the shade Play Up.


This is a cream highlighter in a twist up stick form which makes it super easy to apply and no need for any messy sharpening. It gives a gorgeous champagne, golden glow to the skin without being glittery or sparkly at all making it look that much more natural. It reminds me of Benefits Watts Up which has a similar texture but is just slightly darker in colour and at £10 the Glow Stick is a much cheaper alternative. I found it super easy to blend and the staying power is impressive, even with it being a cream based product it lasted well through a long day at work which is always the main test for me with makeup products.

I’m a huge fan of the Topshop highlighters in general and really like both the Sunbeam and Crescent Moon ones but unfortunately I think both have now been discontinued. This is definitely a good alternative though and I can see I will be using it a lot in my daily makeup routine.

Have you tried the Topshop Glow Stick highlighter? Which are your favourite Topshop makeup products?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. The swatch is soooo pretty! I've never tried TopShop makeup but have read really good reviews on them. Will keep this highlighter in mind if I come across TopShop. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shireen L. Platt I've loved all the Topshop makeup I have bought but always seem to forget about shopping there, I need to keep it in mind more! xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS