navigation

6.9.15

Life Update!



Hi everyone!

So for the last few weeks my blogging schedule has gone completely to pot and I haven’t been getting as many posts up as I would have liked. Everything just seems to have come all at once and all my other hobbies and interests have had to take a back seat for a while. Therefore, I decided to write this post as just a little update and to say hopefully things should get back to normal soon!

So first off my boyfriend and I got the keys to our new house about three weeks ago. We have been in the fortunate position to be able to keep our flat for a month after buying the house so we are able to decorate and make it our own before officially moving in. This has taken up so much time though and my days have consisted of going to work, coming home for a quick tea and then dashing to the house to paint, clean and build furniture before going to bed and doing it all again the next day. It’s really starting to take shape now though and it feels so much more like our home now we have put our own stamp on it. The lease on our flat runs out in just over a week so by the end of next weekend we should be fully moved in which is so exciting!


The second thing that is changing in my life is that I am leaving my current job in retail on Tuesday and starting a new one on Wednesday. I’m really excited to start this new chapter in my life and it is less hours and no more working weekends so I’m really looking forward to spending more time with family and friends and of course more time blogging! If anyone out there is currently job hunting, I feel your pain as I know how time consuming it is and how disappointing it can be when you get knocked back. All I can say though is keep going as it will all be worth it in the end and you will get where you want to be with a little bit of determination and persistence!



So that is what has been going on recently and keeping me from posting more regularly. This should be the last hectic week before things start to settle down though so I should be able to dedicate more time to my blog when we have fully moved in to our house.

I hope you enjoyed this post as it is something completely different for me and more personal than the types of things I usually write about. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think as well as what you have been up to recently :)

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

Photo taken from http://myfootpath.com/mypathfinder/college-graduates-find-real-job/

2 comments:

  1. First of all, congratulations on both the new home and new job! I can only imagine how busy you are with these new events in your life and no worries about blogging, your readers will understand. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shireen L. Platt Thank you Shireen :) It has been a hectic few weeks so I'm glad things are starting to calm down a little now :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS