navigation

11.10.15

Tanya Burr Peachy Glow Cheek Palette Review



Hi everyone,

I really love a good cheek palette with the Urban Decay Naked Flushed ones being some of my favourites. I like them for the fact that you have a bunch of products in one place which is great for when you are in a rush in the morning (as I am more often than not) and for throwing in your handbag and taking with you. Therefore, I couldn’t resist going against my spending ban and picking up one of the new cheek palettes by Tanya Burr when I was in Superdrug a couple of weeks ago.



There are two palettes available, Peachy Glow and Rosy Flush, and I decided to try the Peachy Glow option as I already have a lot of pink toned blushers and thought it would be nice to try something a bit different. In the palette you get a bronzer, blusher and highlighter and there is also a large mirror which is really handy for when you’re on the go. The bronzer is a lovely, natural shade which has a slight shimmer to it. At first I was a bit worried that it would be too dark for my naturally pale skin but I found applying it with a light hand and my Sigma Duo Fibre brush gave a really nice finish. The blusher is called Apricot Flush and is a pretty peach / coral shade that also contains a subtle shimmer. I love the little hearts that are embossed on the blusher and make it almost too pretty to use! Finally there is a shimmery, champagne coloured highlighter which compliments the blush so well and doesn't look too glittery or over the top.

At only £8 I think this palette is a bargain and the products are extremely good value for money. My only criticism would be that I thought the powders were a little chalky but there are by no means the worst I have come across and I actually think they are good quality for the price. The pigmentation of all three powders was good and they could be used sparingly or built up for a more dramatic look.

I really like the rose gold and pink colour scheme on the packaging but overall it isn’t the most expensive looking. Having said that it does the job and for £8 you really can’t complain. I think this is a fab product from Tanya Burr and I now think I will have to treat myself to the Rosy Flush option!

Have you tried this palette? What were your thoughts?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS