navigation

29.6.16

NOTD Bluesky Gel Polish in Field Fox



Hi everyone,

I have never been a huge fan of nude nail polishes as I just haven’t found one that I thought suited my skin tone. However, that all changed when I came across this gel polish from Bluesky which is just the perfect nudish, grey shade and has undertones of purple to it which don't show up as much in the photos. I find it isn’t too dark and wintery for this time of year and it goes with pretty much any outfit that I wear.


The Bluesky gel polishes are a good price and I got this one for just £5.50 on eBay. I have found them to last just as long as more expensive ones such as OPI and Jessica gel and they have some really pretty colours in the range.

Do you use gel polishes? What do you think of this shade?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

9 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand before but omg, that shade is perfect on you, Hannah!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shireen :) I do love the shade and I rarely say that about anything that's not pink or red! x

      Delete
  2. How interesting the colour changes so much from when it's in the bottle! It's a lovely change though, the nude really does look gorgeous and could go with pretty much any outfit!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the bottle does look quite a different colour to the actual polish but I much prefer the polish colour too :) x

      Delete
  3. This neutral shade is so pretty! :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it will be one of my favourites over the next few months :) x

      Delete
  4. This nail color is absolutely gorgeous! Such a great neutral tone for everyday

    Rachel xxx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty and just goes with more or less any outfit x

      Delete
  5. I have yet to try gel polishes as I don't know too much about them and my nails are always getting chipped anyways lol but nude, mauve, taupy nail polishes are definitely up my alley. This would be a good place to start for me:) Did you use a top coat? Would you recommend using one with a gel? :)

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS