navigation

5.3.14

NOTD Tanya Burr Mini Marshmellows

Hi everyone,

I finally went to get my nails done today as they were driving me mad! As they are still really weak from having acrylics, I tend to get gel put on and then paint over the top if I want to use one of my polishes. This just helps the polish stay on longer as without the gel my nails have chipped within a day!

 
Today I have gone for Mini Marshmellows from Tanya Burr’s nail polish collection. This is such a lovely, girly pink colour and I love the cute name as well. I have three coats on in the photo as it is a very pale shade and I wanted to build it up a bit more and make the colour a bit stronger. I really love the polish though and think it is a really pretty shade for spring.

Have you tried Tanya Burr’s nail varnishes? Which shade is your favourite?

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous shade!! I'm dying to try the Tanya Burr collection x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chloe I really love this colour and have had some lovely comments from people asking which one it is too :) I'd definitely recommend both the nail varnishes and the lip glosses x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS