navigation

6.9.14

Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Cologne Review



Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I was a bridesmaid for my friend’s wedding and as thank you present she bought each of the bridesmaids a different Jo Malone perfume.

 
As a known girly girl I was given the floral English Pear and Freesia scent which is just perfect for me. It is so hard to describe perfumes so I’ll just go with what it says on the Jo Malone website otherwise I would be rambling on for ages trying to think of the right way to put it! So the description used is “The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. Luscious and golden.”

To me the overriding fragrance is more floral and I don’t really get the fruity aspect of it but I love it none the less. I think it smells really fresh and sort of sophisticated if that’s possible for a perfume.

I think giving a perfume to each of the bridesmaids was such a lovely idea and scents can evoke such strong memories so it will always remind me of the wedding :)

Which are your favourite Jo Malone perfumes?

Thanks for reading

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS