navigation

27.2.12

Taming the frizz....


My hairdresser recommended this product to me a while ago as my hair is naturally quite curly and prone to being a bit frizzy, especially in the wet weather! It’s a mid-strength frizz taming serum which you apply to damp hair before blow drying and I can honestly say since discovering it I have never looked back!

This hair serum is light weight and doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy or weighed down in the slightest. It tames frizz, even when the weather is damp, and leaves my hair looking healthy and smooth after use. It is also a heat protector to help keep your hair healthy in the long term, especially if you’re like me and can’t seem to put down the hair straigheners! I use the serum every day after washing my hair and apply it all over my hair but mostly on the tips, as this is where it is driest and the frizziest. It leaves my hair feeling manageable and really smooth and silky. At around £11 a bottle I think this serum is fairly priced, particularly as you only need a small amount for each use.

I’m not usually a big fan of hair serums as I find a lot of the products out there tend to make my hair look greasy. However, this is not the case with this serum at all. It is only a mid strength tamer and is quite a light product so some people may find they need something which provides a little more structure. However, if you’re like me and just need a product that is going to control a bit of frizz or tame a few fly-aways, then I can’t recommend Sebastian Taming Elixir enough.

Do any of you guys have any products which you would recommend for controlling unruly hair? I’d love to hear which hair products you couldn’t live without!

Thanks for reading

BBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS