navigation

30.3.12

London Haul!

Hi everyone!
I have just returned from a lovely weekend in London courtesy of my boyfriend who took me away for my birthday! I always love heading down to London, especially for the shopping which I managed to do quite a bit of whilst I was there. I thought you guys might like to see a few of the bits and pieces I bought as I always enjoy reading hauls and thought you guys might find it interesting as well :)
Pink blazer – River Island £35

I’m loving the pastel colours which are everywhere at the moment and the pink colour of this blazer really suits my skin tone.
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup - £22

I have used the Clinique powder before and really liked it but unfortunately I managed to lose it somewhere between home and the hotel in London so I had to buy a new one.
Makeup Bag – Primark £3

  
I really wanted a small makeup bag which I can throw in my handbag when I’m off out. I had been just chucking my makeup into the bag but this is how I was losing things! I had seen a nice one in River Island but found this one in Primark which was £10 cheaper!
Makeup Bag – Primark £4

I also wanted a sort of wash bag to keep my face wash, moisturisers etc in when I go away. Although this wasn’t exactly what I was looking for I thought this was a nice, cheap option from Primark.
Blusher in Lustre – Nars £21



This blusher from Nars has quickly become one of my favourites and I have had quite a few compliments on it whenever I have worn it!
Highlighter in Sunbeam– Topshop Makeup £9

I saw this highlighter whilst having a nosey round Topshop and thought the golden colour of it would go well with the Nars blusher I had just purchased. I think the two complement each other really well and give a nice golden glow which will look lovely with a tan in the summer.
Scarf – Oasis £20

I have been a bit obsessed with scarves this winter and just had to have this one which I found in Oasis.  Although summer is coming up, I think I will still be able to wear it while the weather is a little cooler as it is quite light weight.
Dress – Topshop £20


I have this dress in black as well but thought the floral print will add a bit of colour for spring time. It was also reduced to £20 so was too hard to resist!
Shoes – Primark £12



I don’t really have any shoes from Primark and these ones look like they cost a lot more than the £12 I paid for them. I love the ruffle and bow detailing on the front and the wedge heel makes them easy to walk in!
Mac Lipstick in Angel – Mac Store £13.50

 I picked up this lipstick from MAC and really love the colour. Apparently it is Kim Kardashian’s favourite lipstick which I didn’t know at the time but I can definitely see why she likes it so much!
Lipstick - Kiko £4.50

This was definitely my least favourite purchase from the trip. The colour looked quite nice in the shop but when I’ve got it home this shade doesn’t really show up on my lips very well and I’m just not a big fan of it overall. It was difficult to photograph the colour and it's a lot more sheer than it appears to be in the photo.
Gosh Eyebrow Kit – Superdrug £8

I was trying to find the Sleek Eyebrow Kit in Superdrug but they didn’t seem to have it so I opted for the Gosh one instead. I haven’t tried it out yet so I’m not sure whether it’s any good or not but will keep you guys posted!
Pampering Dry Oil Body Spray – Boots No.7 - £8.75

 I had a Boots No. 7 voucher and decided to go for this dry oil body spray to help keep my skin moisturised. I love the smell of this spray and it’s not greasy at all.

So that’s pretty much everything I think. I didn’t really buy that many clothes on this trip and it was mainly makeup and beauty products that caught my eye. Have any of you guys picked up any beauty products which you love recently? Or have any of you tried any of the items I purchased?
Hope you’re all well and thank you for reading :)
BBx


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS