navigation

22.3.12

Avon - Ideal Flawless Foundation


Hi Guys!

As I mentioned in my previous post on my favourite and least favourite Avon products, I have recently purchased the Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation.  I was really looking forward to trying this product out as I have heard a lot about it and although I have tried quite a few Avon products in the past, I hadn’t used any of their foundations.

Avon promotes this foundation as one that will provide you with full coverage whilst also maintaining an invisible appearance, making skin appear natural with an even tone. This is an oil free foundation with an SPF15, which are features that I always look for in a foundation and at £12 it’s also a good price. There are an amazing sixteen shades to choose from in this range so whatever your skin tone, you’re sure to find a good match for you. I do find it difficult choosing a shade just from the swatches in the brochure or online but luckily I think I got it right first time. You can also return your Avon purchases if you are not happy with them on arrival.

When it comes to looking for a new foundation, Avon hasn’t really been a brand which I would go to so I wasn’t sure what to expect from this product. However, having tried the foundation out for a good week or two now, I have to say I am very impressed. The texture is light and reminds of that of a mousse foundation and it is also very easy to blend making the skin look and feel wonderfully natural. I’d say the coverage is more medium than full, but you can very easily build it up to help cover any blemishes or imperfections. I always struggle to find foundations that last throughout the day on my skin, but this foundation had excellent staying power and was still going strong long into the evening. I also really like the simple and stylish design of the bottle and it definitely wouldn’t look out of place alongside some of the high end brands.

Overall I love the light weight feel of this foundation and would definitely recommend it as a worthwhile purchase. It is also on offer at the moment for £7 so it’s a good time to try it out! I have decided to try the Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder as well as I was so impressed by the foundation. I will keep you guys posted on what it’s like!

Have any of you guys tried the Avon Ideal Flawless range? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the products and which ones you would recommend!

Thanks for reading :)

BBx


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS