navigation

15.3.12

The Harrods Glossybox


 Hi Guys,


I have just subscribed to Glossybox and received the highly anticipated Harrods edition this week. I was so excited when the parcel came in the post, although I had read a few reviews which meant I knew roughly what was in the box and that did spoil the fun a little bit.


 
If you haven’t heard of Glossybox before, it’s £10 a month plus postage and packaging (so about £12.95) and each month you will receive a selection of beauty products to try out. Most of the products are sample size but you do also get some full sized products from time to time. You can sign up on a month by month basis so you can cancel your subscription at any time or you can register for three, six or twelve months.




So here are the products which I received in my Glossybox this month….

-  Valentina perfume sample by Valentino
-  Molton Brown Vitalising Vitamin AB+C Bath and Shower wash
-  SKII Skin Signature moisturiser
-  Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
-  Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream
-  Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil


My favourite product in this selection is the SKII Skin Signature as I have wanted to try out some new moisturisers recently and this one feels really nice on the skin. Even though it is only a sample size, I feel like I could make this product last quite a while as well which is always good. I also really like the Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream and again the sample is a decent size allowing you to get a better idea for the product.

Overall I did really like some of the products in this Glossybox but there are some others which I would rather have received, such as the Burberry lipstick and the Lancome foundation. I have only just signed up to Glossybox so I am looking forward to next month’s edition. There are some other boxes out there though which I have my eye on including the She Said Beauty Box and no doubt I will be trying these ones out in the near future.

What did you guys think of the Harrods Glossybox? Over hyped or one of the best?

Hope you are all well and thanks for reading

BBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS