navigation

18.3.12

All That Glitters





Hi guys,

I recently picked up these glitter nail varnishes from Barry M and thought they were a really good purchase. I got the silver and the multicoloured hologram ones but there are a few different colours available to choose from including red, blue, pink and gold. It takes a few coats to get a really full on glitter finish, particularly with the silver one, but the end result is definitely worth it. At around £2.99 each they are extremely purse friendly and a good alternative to some of the more expensive ones out there.

The only disadvantage to these nail varnishes, as with most glitter ones, is they are quite difficult to get off! Having said that I have used ones which have been harder to remove and I find it helps if you use a good base coat first. The flip side is that they don’t chip very easily so you get at least a few days wear out of them.

Overall I would definitely recommend these polishes if you like a more sparkly look. I picked up these ones at Boots and Topshop but you can also get them online from the Barry M website.

Have any of you guys tried the Barry M nail varnishes? Are there any other glitter polishes which you would recommend?

Thanks for reading :)
BBx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them, I haven't seen this one before. I will have a look for it on Saturday :)I would definatly recommend Barry M Hologram Hexogram :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha,

    Thanks for commenting :) I love these nail varnishes too, the gold and silver foil effect ones are nice as well if you haven't tried them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried the silver foil effect but not the gold yet. I saw that they do a lilac one on their website :)

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS