navigation

2.5.12

April Faves!


Hi guys!
I can’t believe we have come to the end of another month; time just seems to be flying by at the moment! There have been so many products that I have been loving this month that it has been hard to narrow it down to just a few but here are the ones which I have been using non-stop throughout April....
Radox Shower Smoothies – Island Indulgence
This shower gel smells absolutely delicious and good enough to eat (although I wouldn’t recommend it!). The Island Indulgence is my favourite of the smoothies and contains passion fruit and papaya as well as real fruit seeds. I stocked up on the shower smoothies whilst they were half price at Boots but would definitely still purchase it now it has gone back to full price (around £2.95).
Benefit Perfume – Eva
I have just recently purchased this perfume but have been wearing it non-stop ever since. It’s quite a citrusy, fresh fragrance with top notes of watermelon and pear. This is one I’ll definitely be reaching for throughout spring and summer!
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick – Nude Pink
I was in search of the Rimmel lipstick in Spotlight Beige (which is apparently being discontinued!) when I came across this one in Nude Pink and decided to give it a go. It has quickly become one of my favourite lipsticks and I have been wearing it constantly throughout April. I’d describe it as a pinky, coral colour but it isn’t too bright and gives a subtle shimmery finish. I also really like the smell and taste of it although I can’t quite put my finger on what it is :S If any of you guys think it smells of something in particular let me know because it has been bugging me for a while!
Nars Blusher – Lustre

I have had so many compliments on my blusher whenever I have worn this one by Nars and just had to include it in this blog post. I like adding a little of the Topshop highlighter in Sunbeam to give it an extra golden glow.
Avon Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder
 I decided to try out this powder after using the Ideal Flawless foundation which I absolutely love. The powder is equally as good as the foundation and gives a natural finish which lasts well throughout the day.
Urban Decay De Slick
 I have searched for a long time for a makeup setting spray which actually works for me and I have finally found it in the Urban Decay De Slick spray. I tend to get a very shiny t-zone throughout the day and have tried numerous products to try and combat this problem. Although this setting spray doesn’t solve the issue completely, it has definitely helped and now I can’t imagine not using this product. If oily skin isn’t a problem for you, there are others in the range including Dew Me for dry skin and All Nighter which is suitable for all skin types.
Sudocrem Skin Care Cream
Although I have mentioned this product before, I couldn’t blog about my April favourites without including the Sudocrem Skin Care Cream. This product has done wonders for my skin and it has quickly become one of my beauty essentials. It took a couple of weeks for me to notice a difference but I have been using this cream every night before bed for a good month now and I can definitely see an improvement in the condition of my skin.

So that’s it for my April faves! Hope you guys enjoyed reading and I’d love to hear which products you have been reaching for throughout April :)
Thanks for reading,
BBx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the sound of the Shower Smoothie. I was thinking about buying Benefits Gina but never got round to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yoooou :) The Benefit perfumes are so nice, I think I might try and get the whole collection! x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS