navigation

6.5.12

What's in my handbag?


Hi everyone!
I thought I would do a ‘what’s in my handbag’ post as I always find this type of post interesting to read and there are a few essentials which I always have handy when I go out. I recently purchased a small makeup bag to keep in my handbag as I would always end up losing products which I had thrown in my handbag before dashing out the house. I am going to focus on what I keep in this makeup bag as these are the beauty products that I usually have with me when I am out and about.  So here it goes ......

Makeup Bag from Primark (£3)

Les Tai Tai Mirror (£22)

I was given this mirror as a Christmas present last year by my lovely boyfriend and I now always keep it in my handbag as it’s just so handy to have.  These mirrors have eight LED lights in a ‘Hollywood mirror’ design which light up at the push of a button. It also has a 2x magnification mirror and comes with a drawstring pouch to help keep it clean and scratch free. I absolutely love this mirror and use it all the time when I am out and about. You can purchase the Les Tai Tai mirrors here.

Avon Pop-Up Brush (£3.25)
 This pop-up brush from Avon is so handy to have in your handbag, especially with the wet and windy weather we have been having recently! They are usually £3.25 from Avon but I think I paid around £1.65 for this one and they are currently on offer for £1.90. 

 M&S Gloss Lip Balm
 This was another Christmas present and it is now one of my favourite lip balms. I love the gold lipstick style tube that it comes in and it leaves the lips feeling soft whilst providing a glossy finish. I always keep this lip balm in my handbag so I can keep my lips moisturised when I am out and about. As it was a present I’m not sure how much it was but I do know it was bought from Marks and Spencer. 

Clinique Almost Powder Makeup (£22)
 I always keep some powder in my bag as my face tends to get a bit oily throughout the day, particularly on the t-zone area. I love this powder from Clinique as it lasts a long time on the skin and provides a natural finish. The Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder (£21) is also really good and I usually switch between the two depending on which I feel like using that day.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink (£4.99)
 I always keep a lipstick handy for touch ups during the day and the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink is one of my favourites at the moment, as you may have seen in my Aprils faves blog post. I just love the pinky, peach finish and think it is a really nice colour for the spring / summer. I am also really liking the Rimmel lipstick in Spotlight Beige which I got from Amazon for around £3.50 as it is being discontinued!

Travelo (around £6.99ish)
 I have recently become a bit obsessed with perfume and like to carry a Travelo with me with my favourite perfume of the moment in. Unfortunately mine leaked in my handbag so I have sent it back and I am just waiting for my replacement to arrive in the post. Although mine leaked I would still recommend getting a Travelo or a different perfume atomizer if you like to freshen up your perfume throughout the day. 

Hand Gel (£1)
 I always always have a bottle of hand gel in my handbag and it just makes me feel better to freshen up, especially if I’m out for a long day. I have a few different ones and just chuck one in my bag before I head out.

So there are my handbag essentials which I have with me whenever I go out. Some of them change from time to time, for example which lipstick I have, but the basics pretty much stay the same. Which beauty essentials do you never leave the house without? I’d love to hear what your handbag essentials are so leave any ideas as a comment below!
Thanks for reading,
BBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS