navigation

18.6.12

She Said...


Hi guys!
I know people are getting a bit fed up of reading about the different beauty boxes but I thought I would just write a quick post as I received my first She Said Beauty Box today and I was so impressed with it. I have just cancelled my subscription to Glossybox as I wasn’t overly happy with the types of products that I was getting and so I decided to give one of the other beauty boxes a try. I had heard a lot about She Said Beauty and they had an offer on for 60% off their six month subscription over the Jubilee weekend so I signed up :)
So these are the products included this time.....
St Tropez Perfect Legs Spray
  
When I first opened the box, my eye was immediately drawn to this product as I love St Tropez and I am always looking to try new products from their range. I’m looking forward to trying this self tan out and I think it is my favourite item that I received. There is also a code for 20% off at st-tropez.com so I will more than likely be investing in some more of their products :)
Mischa Barton Whipped Shea Body Butter: Lemon Zest

 Another full sized product, the Mischa Barton body butter smells absolutely delicious and feels so nice and refreshing when you put it on. My skin was left feeling smooth and hydrated after use and this is definitely a product that I would consider purchasing again as I love it so much!
Lets Go Lashes –Temptress

 I received false lashes in my last Glossybox but these ones are so much more my style than the Eldora diamonte ones. I will definitely get some use out of these on nights out so this is another great product for me.
Elemis Indulgent Bath Elixir
I have heard a lot of good things about Elemis but have never tried out any of their products myself so I was again happy to see this bath soak in the June box. I can’t quite put my finger on what it smells like but it is definitely a nice fragrance and quite relaxing so it will be perfect for using in a nice hot bath.
Yardly London Royal Diamond Perfume

 As you all know by now I am not a big fan of perfume samples in beauty boxes and feel it is a bit of a cop out but as all the other products are so good I didn’t mind too much. This perfume is quite floral and fruity at the same time if that’s possible and I quite like the scent overall. However, I don’t think it’s one that I would be rushing out to buy in a hurry.
Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream
  
This was a bonus product which I think is a really nice added touch to the She Said box. I have been looking for something similar to this to take on holiday so I am happy to give this one a go and see if it’s one I would think about purchasing.
Overall I was really impressed with the June She Said Beauty Box and liked it more than any of the three Glossyboxes I have received. There were three full sized products included as well as a bonus item so I definitely feel like it was worth the money, especially with the discount I got.
What did you guys think of the June She Said Beauty Box? Do you prefer it to Glossybox?
Thanks for reading :)
BBx

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great box! I haven't received my Glossybox yet, but all the reviews are saying it's like the worst one yet! I wish I had this one this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just receieved my Glossybox today as I didn't cancel my subscription in time this month. I have to say I'm not very impressed with it at all and I like the She Said box so much more - I just think I got way more for my money. Everyone is different though so you might like this month's Glossybox but if not I would definitely recommend She Said :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog of beauty box uk is given useful information about the beauty products regards Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS