navigation

2.7.12

June Favourites!


I’m a bit late with my monthly favourites this time but June has just flown by, I don’t know where all the time has gone! Throughout June I found a few products which I think will be firm favourites for a long time so I thought I would share some of them with everyone out there :)
Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist – Vanilla Lace (about £7.50)
 I saw this body spray on a couple of other blogs and YouTube videos and thought I would like it as I love anything that smells like vanilla. This spray is no exception to that rule and has quickly become one of my favourite fragrances. I love spraying it after a shower or for a quick freshen up and think the scent lasts on the skin for a long time too. As we don’t have Victoria’s Secret in the UK yet I got this bottle from Amazon for about £7.50 plus postage and packaging which I think is good value for money as it is quite a large bottle that will last me a long time.
Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer (£11.99)
 I had been using the L’oreal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Primer which I thought was quite good but I decided to give this one a try as I really like the Photo Ready foundation and was interested to see how good the primer is. At £11.99 the Revlon primer is cheaper than the L’oreal one and you get 27ml as opposed to 15ml. I really like this product and I do think it helps my makeup last longer as well as evening out my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there looking for a good makeup base and this is one product I will be repurchasing once it’s run out :)
Revlon Lip Butters (£7.99)
 Another product I’m loving from Revlon at the moment is their lip butters. I think these are a great alternative to lipstick for the summer when you might want something a bit lighter. I also find them a lot more hydrating than a lipstick which is great for me as I tend to get quite dry lips. The two I have are ‘Sugar Frosting’ and ‘Strawberry Shortcake’ which are two pinky colours but I will definitely be picking up some more of these next time I’m out shopping.
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (£20.50)
 This is my favourite mascara ever and although it is a bit on the pricey side I definitely think it is worth paying that bit extra. My lashes appear thicker, fuller and longer when I have used this product and it doesn’t clump at all. I think it will be difficult to find another mascara that I will love as much as this one but I might try the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara just to see how it compares.
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (£2.99)
 Recently, I have had a couple of people commenting on my eyebrows and asking which products I use to help define them. The answer is simply the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil teamed with an eyebrow gel to set them in place. I think this pencil is only available in a couple of shades but I use the hazel one and think it makes my brows look really natural but also well defined. If you’re looking for a cheaper option I would definitely give this pencil a try!
What products have you guys been using non stop recently? Have you tried any of the products I have mentioned in my June faves? I’d love to know what you all think :)
Thanks for reading,
BBx

3 comments:

  1. I love L’oreal Paris's Studio Secrets Smoothing Primer. It's a great dupe of Benefits Porefessional

    http://ibelongunderthesun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the L'oreal primer too :) The only thing I didn't really like about it is the pot that it comes in but that's only a small thing and I probably will buy it again at some point. I just fancied a change so I decided to get the Revlon one as I think the foundation is really good :)

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS