navigation

14.2.13

Ikea Helmer Makeup Storage Idea



Hellloooo there,
 
My makeup has recently been taking over the flat and appearing in all sorts of places so my boyfriend decided it was high time I got some proper storage for all my makeup and beauty products and bought me the Ikea Helmer for my birthday.


 So the Helmer is a set of six drawers from Ikea which costs £24.99. Chuck in some plastic dividers (Antonius) and there you have your new makeup storage. The plastic dividers are £10.80 for six and are the perfect fit for the Helmer drawers. As expected with Ikea you have to put the drawers together yourself but this is fairly easy to do and doesn’t take very long.  It also comes with some handy castors so you can easily manoeuvre it around and is available in three colours: white, red and silver.





I love my Helmer drawers and don’t know how I have managed so long without them. Although they only look fairly small, they hold so much makeup and make it much easier to find what I am looking for. I haven't finished organising them all yet but I've actually quite enjoyed doing it and have rediscovered loads of makeup that I had forgotten about!

Have any of you guys got the Ikea Helmers? Do you have any other makeup storage tips?

Thanks for reading,

BBx

6 comments:

  1. What a great storage idea. And so cheap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :) It's so handy and keeps everything really organised! Just got to try and keep it that way now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower :) Organised make up gets me so happy and excited! I love reorganising my dressing table and stuff like that :) bit sad?

    Maybe you could check my blog out? www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I totally agree, I love having a big makeup sort out! I was so excited to get this makeup storage lol.

    Thanks for commenting and following :) I will check out your blog too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll have to do a makeup collection post! I just love them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Student Beauty

    That's a good idea, I will definitely do a collection post soon :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS