navigation

8.2.13

Lush Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion Review



Helllooo,

After the success I had with Lush’s Popcorn Lip Scrub (review here) I decided to splash out on the highly praised Dream Cream. I suffer with very dry hands, particularly during winter, and thought this might be a good product for me. The ingredients are 100% natural and have all been picked due to their soothing and healing properties to create this super moisturising cream. Some of the more soothing  ingredients included are:

Oats – known for their anti-inflammatory qualities
Benzoin – heals and soothes cracked, dry skin
Glycerine – coats hands in a protective layer allowing skin to absorb moisture
Rose Water – a soothing and calming ingredient

  
I have been using the Dream Cream for a few weeks now and I have to say I have been very impressed. The cream is a good consistency; not too thick so that it takes forever rubbing it in but also not too thin and water like. It also feels nice and soothing and has a slight cooling effect when you apply it which feels lovely and it sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a sticky residue. My hands are very dry and sensitive but after just one use they were left feeling so much softer and more comfortable and it had done wonders on all the cracked and damaged skin.


There’s not much that I don’t like about this product. The only things I would say are that I’m not overly keen on the smell; it doesn’t smell horrible but the scent isn’t very strong at all and I just prefer things that have a more fruity scent. Others may like that it isn’t overly scented though so this could be a positive depending on the person. The other downside for me is that I would much rather it was packaged in a dispenser rather than I tub as I just find dispensers easier and less messy to use, but that is only a minor issue.

Overall I can see why this is Lush’s number one selling product and it is definitely one that I would purchase again. It is a little pricey at £10.95 for 240g but it does last quite a long time, particularly if like me you only really use it on your hands.

Have any of you guys tried this product? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading,
BBx

1 comment:

  1. Hi BBx! Just began using Dream Cream I love that its natural Im scared of chemicals in skincare but I cant figure out if because of the oils this goes too deep - will my pores/skin be able to breathe? A little Dream Cream once a day should be good! I'm going to try to update in a month BBx hope I remember! Kpineda

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS