navigation

4.7.13

Seventeen Doll'd Up Three Dot Liquid Eyeliner

Hi everyone!

I finally got my hands on the Seventeen Doll’d Up three dot eyeliner which I have been wanting ever since trying the Doll’d Up mascara. Unfortunately the eyeliner was a limited edition product which you got free when you bought the mascara and it doesn’t seem to be available anywhere on its own. I was lucky in that my friend had it and gave it to me as she doesn’t really use a lot of eyeliner and wasn’t getting any use out of it.


So the eyeliner has three tips to create a dotting effect along the lash line and create the illusion of thicker, fuller lashes. Now I’m not the best at applying eyeliner to the top lid as it always ends up looking a bit wobbly but I can’t stress enough how easy to use this liner is. If you’re just starting to venture into liquid eyeliners I would definitely recommend this as a starting point as it is completely fool proof. You can create a really narrow, subtle line which is great for a more natural day look or build it up and add flicks for a heavier night time look and it’s just so quick and easy to do. I have had liquid liners in the past that have drifted up my eyelid during the day and given me a smudged, black eye look but this one doesn’t budge at all so you don’t need to worry about any disasters in that area.
 


I really hope Seventeen bring this product back and it is now my favourite liquid eyeliner and I would definitely purchase it again. There are other brands which do similar products, including Two Faced and Clarins, if you want to give them a try but they are a little bit more on the pricey side.

Have any of you tried a three dot eyeliner? What were your thoughts?

Thank you for reading :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS