navigation

9.7.13

Bourjois Bronzing Primer Review



Hi everyone,

I was recently at my friend's house getting ready for a night out when I spotted her using this primer from Bourjois. I'm always drawn to new products that are a bit different to the makeup I usually use and of course this was no exception. Luckily for me Boots had a buy one get one half price offer on so obviously I had to stack up on a few bits and this was one of the products I went for.




So the Bourjois Bronzing Primer comes in the form of a soft mousse which has a delicious chocolate scent to it! It seems really dark in the pot but there is only one shade available so I just went for it and hoped for the best! I would say I could have done with a lighter shade as my skin is very pale but the mousse does blend in really well and is a lot more natural looking when it's on, so don't let the initial shade put you off. It isn't orange in the slightest and once you've put your foundation on the bronzing effect is only quite subtle. A little goes a long way with this one but you could build it up to get a darker tone if needed.


Bourjois say that this primer will help keep skin from looking shiny throughout the day and this is something I definitely need. As I have an oily T-zone my makeup has a tendency to slide off as the day goes on but I have noticed an improvement since using this product and my makeup stays looking matte and does last longer. It also helps even out your skin tone and makes covering up any discolouration much easier.

 

You could use this primer on its own but it doesn't provide much coverage so I only use it under foundation. At £9.99 it isn't too badly priced and I think it would be a fab product to take on holiday. I definitely think I would buy this primer again but would prefer it if it came in a slightly lighter shade as my skin is naturally so pale. For the majority though this probably won't be much of a problem as the texture of the mousse means it blends really well.

Have any of you guys tried the Bourjois Bronzing Primer? How did you rate it?

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS