navigation

14.8.13

NOTD OPI Pedal Faster Suzi



Hi everyone,

I was feeling particularly girly the other day so decided to go for this lovely pale pink colour for my nails. Pedal Fast Suzi is from the 2012 OPI Holland Collection and is perfect for all the girly girls out there.

 This is quite a sheer polish so I ended up applying three coats to get it to look like it does in the photograph.  It also has a subtle silver shimmer running through it which I decided to enhance by applying a coat of Barry M’s Pink Iridescent over the top for a bit of extra sparkle :)




Although OPI varnishes are a bit more on the expensive side, I definitely think they are worth the money and they have some really nice shades to choose from. I really love this combo and can see that I will be wearing it a lot in the coming weeks.

What polish combos are you loving at the moment?

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS