navigation

21.9.13

Haul!



Hi everyone,

Recently I have just been feeling like I have nothing to wear and I don’t like many of my clothes anymore so a couple of weeks ago I had a big clearout to make room for some new things. I sold a few of my old bits and bobs on eBay so that I had some extra money to spend and so I wouldn’t feel as guilty about just buying new clothes. I thought I would share with you guys what I have bought as I always love reading hauls and I thought it might give some people a few ideas for outfits :)

Miss Selfridge top - £18


I really like this top and it wasn’t very expensive either. I had actually gone to buy the t-shirt version but I think this will be much more wearable in winter.

Oasis leather-look  skater skirt - £39


 I have wanted a leather-look skirt for quite a while now and I liked that this one had an elasticated waist as I thought it would be more comfortable. It is slightly big but I decided to keep this size so I can wear thicker jumpers with it in winter.

Primark heart crop top - £4.50


I actually saw someone wearing this top with a leather skirt and thought it looked really cute so I got it to go with the skirt I got from Oasis. Unfortunately as I have quite a long body, it’s not long enough to tuck into the skirt and therefore I can’t get the same look but I still really like the top.

Oasis navy heart top - £28


 There seems to be a lot of heart patterns around at the moment and this top from Oasis really caught my eye. I like the pattern and the fact that it crosses over at the front.

Primark furry jumper - £10


 I have some grey skinny jeans that I also got from Primark a while ago but I have never worn them as I didn’t think I had much to go with them. I saw this jumper this morning and thought it looked so warm and cosy and would go well with the grey jeans.

Primark black and grey jumpers -£8 each


 These are just really handy tops to have and the grey one would go well with my leather skater skirt :) They are really inexpensive as well and easy to wear.

Warehouse quilted handbag - £38

 
If you saw my handbag wish list post you will have seen this bag on there as I have been lusting over it for ages now. I really wanted a new black handbag for work and this one is great for fitting everything in and the longer strap is really handy too.

So there are my new clothes that I have bought for the colder weather. I did buy these over a few weeks and I made sure I sold some of my other things so I had more money to spend and also more room in my wardrobe! I just felt like my wardrobe needed a bit of an update and some new winter clothes as the weather seems to have really turned recently.

Have you bought any new Winter outfits? Where are your favourite places to shop?

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS