navigation

29.12.13

Christmas! And a Happy New Year



Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year! I absolutely love Christmas, the whole build up of it and spending time with family and friends and this year was no excpetion. It was lovely catching up with everyone and spending some time together :)

On Christmas day itself we spent the morning at my boyfriends parents’ house and had lunch there before heading home to cook a Christmas meal for my mum, dad and brother in the evening. Thankfully it turned out OK as I’m not the best cook in the world but my mum did cook the turkey for us so I guess we cheated quite a bit!

I was very lucky and got some amazing presents from my boyfriend, family and friends. I thought I’d share a few on my blog as I always love reading what other people got for Christmas and it gives me ideas for what to get people next year or for their birthdays :)





I wish I had taken more photos on the day looking back but I got so caught up in it all that I kind of forgot really. I need to get into the habit of taking pictures more regularly but I always forget and it’s only afterwards that I think ‘that would have made a good photo!’

My blog has been a little neglected over Christmas unfortunately as it is a particularly busy time for me at work and of course spending time with family and friends. However, I am hoping to get back on it in the New Year and write lots more posts.

Did you guys enjoy Christmas? What did you get for Christmas this year?

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS