navigation

17.12.13

Glitter Gel Manicure

Hi everyone!

So I’m back in England after an amazing few days in Paris! It was absolutely magical and I had a fab time but I will do a blog post on what I got up to very soon and post some of the photos I took :)

I just wanted to do a quick post to show you guys my lovely sparkly nails which I had done today :) I decided I wanted something super glittery for Christmas so Steph who does my nails suggested this silvery glitter look.

 
To achieve the sparkly effect she painted my nails with a pale silver gel polish to get a nice base colour and set it under the lamp. Next I dipped each nail in to a pot of glitter and then painted the top coat over and set under the lamp.

I really love the finished effect and will definitely be having more sparkly nails in the future.

Which polishes are your favourite for Christmas? Have any of you tried a glitter gel manicure similar to the one I had?

Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS