navigation

6.12.13

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream



Hi everyone :)

I’m currently sat waiting for the plumber to come and fix our boiler as we have had no hot water for two days now :( So I thought I’d catch up with some blogging while I wait!

As we are now well and truly into the cold winter months my skin has become really dry, especially my lips and hands. None of my normal lip balms have been working that well and only seem to provide a very short term fix. Then the other week a friend recommended I try Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream. This is such a cult beauty product and tons of people swear by it but I had never got round to trying it out. However, after using it for a few weeks now I am definitely hooked and can see why people love it so much.

 
The Eight Hour Cream is £25 for 50ml so a bit on the pricey side but you only need a tiny amount to make a huge difference so a 50ml tube should last you. This cream clears up my dry lips and hands in no time at all and leaves them feeling super soft. It can also be used on minor burns, scrapes, sunburn and abrasions so it really is a handy product to have around.

The only downside is the smell which is a bit chemical like but I got past this pretty quickly and actually don’t mind it now. It’s not a particularly glamorous product but it does the job perfectly and I just wish I had bought it sooner!

Have any of you tried the Eight Hour Cream? Which other skin care products could you not live without during the winter months?

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS