navigation

20.1.14

OOTD #1



Hi guys!

This is my very first outfit of the day post! :) I was going out for a meal with some friends a few days ago so I thought I’d take a couple of photos of the outfit that I wore so I could start doing some OOTD posts.

 
The top I have on is from Warehouse and was about £38 if I remember correctly. They also had a lovely green pencil skirt in Warehouse that I really liked but I found this similar one in Primark for just £8! The wedge shoes are also from Primark and I have had them for ages so I’m afraid I can’t remember how much I paid for them. My clutch bag is another Primark purchase which I have again had for so long and I have used it to death! It was £9.


On my lips I have the Bourjois Shine Edition lipstick in Grenade which I absolutely love and have been using constantly throughout winter as it is such a gorgeous berry shade. I have written a full review of it here if you would like to see it in a bit more detail.

So there you have my first OOTD. I hope you enjoyed reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS