navigation

26.1.14

Nars Blusher in Sin Review



Hi everyone!

Nars has very quickly become one of my favourite makeup brands and I love their blushers in particular. They have some gorgeous shades that are a bit different to any others I have tried and I really love the formula of them.

 
ASOS had 20% off before Christmas so I decided to treat myself to the Nars blusher Sin as it had been on my wish list forever. I was a bit unsure at first as it is a plum colour and I didn’t want it to look like I had been punched in the face! However I needn’t have been worried as it actually looks really lovely and has a subtle golden shimmer running through it. I think this looks fab with the Topshop highlighter in Sunbeam which gives a lovely golden glow to the skin.


I love that this blusher is so pigmented and is easy to blend so it can actually look really natural. Alternatively you can also build it up for a more dramatic look. I think this is such a gorgeous wintery colour and it is so long lasting; it won’t budge an inch on my skin all day.


I’m so glad I decided to go against my uncertainties with this blusher and try something a bit different to the rosy pink blushers that I usually go for. I would definitely recommend this blusher and I can see it being one that I will buy again.

Have you tired this blusher? Which other blushers would you recommend?

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS