navigation

1.2.14

Birthday Post!



Hi everyone!

On Thursday it was my birthday and I was very lucky to get some amazing gifts from my family and friends. I thought I would share what I got on my blog as I always like reading these types of posts and getting ideas for presents for people that have birthdays coming up.

My lovely boyfriend bought me this laptop as my other one was on its last legs :( I get very sentimental about these things and will be sad to see it go but I think I am going to pass it on to my parents so it’s not going too far. My new laptop is very different as it has Windows 8 which I think will take some getting used to! I am so pleased with it though and think it will be a lot better for all my blogging!

 
My mum bought me this gorgeous fur gilet which is from Next. I had been wanting a gilet like this for some time now and I absolutely love it! She also bought me this lovely wine coloured scarf with a heart print on it which is again from Next.


I have a bit of an obsession with Paris, even more so since visiting again in December! So I was given this lovely gift box which had all sorts of Paris themed goodies inside, including a purse, hand cream, shower gel, hand wash and a candle.

 
My brother got me this cute little bracelet and guardian angel which is lovely, although I do have an inkling that my mum may have helped him pick them :)


Finally as I have been wanting to make our flat a bit more homely my boyfriend’s mum bought me this tree light from Primark. I love fairly lights and little lamps as I think they create such a lovely atmosphere so this is right up my street!

 
I had such a lovely day with my family and I am a little sad that it’s over now! I love all my presents though and will enjoy wearing / using them :)

Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday hun hope you had a lovely day. You got lovely treats :) xxx

    SparklySJ
    http://sparklysj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah-Jane Dale Thank you :) I was a very spoilt girl! x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS