navigation

2.7.14

Etsy Bow Cuff Earring



Hi everyone,

I just wanted to write a quick post to share with you guys this bow earring which I found on Etsy. I have seen a lot of ear cuffs around with a similar design but they were always for non-pierced ears. However, as I have my left ear pierced at the top I wanted one that I could wear there.


 After a lot of searching around I found this sterling silver earring on Etsy by The Lazy Leopard and it is just what I have been looking for. It has a curved stem so that it sits like an ear cuff and you can choose from a variety of metals, some of which are obviously more expensive than others. The sterling silver one which I choose cost just £7.18 plus £3.59 for postage as the shop is based in the US.

I am really pleased with the earring and have had a fair few comments on it and people asking where I got it from. If you don’t have pierced ears this earring is also available in a cuff design that you simply clip on.

What do you think of this bow earring? Would you wear something similar?

Thanks for reading xx

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/116758240/new-cartilage-piercing-dainty-bow?ref=listing-17


4 comments:

  1. Wow that's so cute! I love things like this, really want one for my ear!

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pretty Little Lives I have been wearing it non stop since I got it, I would definitely recommend them :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS