navigation

1.8.14

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Sychronized Recovery Complex II Serum



Hi guys!

I’ve had this serum for quite a while now but have delayed reviewing it as I simply wasn’t sure what I thought of it. The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Serum is a fairly raved about product and I know a lot of people that have used it and loved it, my mum being one of them. I ummed and ahhed about getting it for ages as it is quite pricey with bottles ranging from £43 for 30ml up to £82 for 75ml. However, after my mum used it for a few weeks I noticed that her skin looked so much better and she had nothing but good things to say about it and that persuaded me to try it.

 
A lot of the benefits of the serum seem to be focused around anti-ageing but I was assured by the assistant on the Estée Lauder counter that it is suitable for all ages and can help with acne scaring, environmental damage and skin hydration as well.

I really like the feel of the serum and think it sinks into the skin nicely without leaving any sticky residue. I also thought the hydrating aspect of it was really good and my skin did feel soft after using it for a few days, especially on the top of my neck and around my jawline where my skin can get particularly dry. Other than that though, I’m afraid to say I didn’t notice a great deal of difference in my skin after using the serum. I was disappointed as I have seen how much it has helped my mum’s skin and was hoping for similar results. However, I have persisted with it for a good few months now and haven’t seen anywhere near the same effects to my skin.

When I spoke to my friend about this product who is the same age as me, she also said that she wasn’t very impressed with it but her mum swears by it. This does make me think that it is suited to more mature skin and can make a bigger difference if you are looking for a product with anti-aging properties. I definitely won’t be buying this serum again but think the problems I have had with it are based more around the fact that it isn’t the right thing for me to be using at the moment, rather than it being a poor product.

Have you tried the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum? I’d love to know what you thought of it and if you had the same experience as me.

Thanks for reading and have a fab weekend!
Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS