navigation

6.8.14

OOTD French Market Find!



Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I went to my friend’s hen party in Manchester and we had such a fab time :) I helped organise it so I was really pleased that she enjoyed it, especially as we kept her in the dark about a lot of what we were doing!

In the run up to it I was umming and ahhing about what to wear as I needed something that would be suitable for both the day and evening and it was also roasting hot that weekend. Whilst I was in France on holiday I was mooching around one of the markets and this little cream and pink dress caught my eye which I thought would be perfect for the party. It was a bit of a risky purchase as it was only available in one size and there was nowhere to try it on but as it was only €15 I thought I might as well just go for it.


I was so pleased with the dress and it fitted perfectly. It is very girly so probably not to everyone’s taste but I really like dressing up in pretty, girly things every now and then. I paired it with the sandals from River Island and a gold clutch bag from Oasis (how it didn’t burst open from the amount of things I shoved in it I’ll never know!)


Apologies the photos aren’t the best! I wanted to go outside and take some but as always I was in a huge rush and so only had time to quickly take these pictures before I headed out!

Which is your favourite day to night outfit?

Thanks for reading

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS