navigation

19.9.14

NOTD Tanya Burr Riding Hood



Hi everyone,

As you may have seen in my last post I am loving autumnal berry colours at the moment and so when I saw this gorgeous deep red nail polish by Tanya Burr I just couldn’t resist (despite being on a nail polish buying ban!).


I really like the Tanya Burr polishes and think the formula is fab. They go on so smoothly and you could probably get away with only applying one coat, especially with the darker shades. I have applied two coats in the photo though to really deepen the colour and make it look extra glossy.

I think this is one that I will be wearing a lot in the coming months as it is just so pretty :)
Have you tried this polish? Which are your favourite colours in the Tanya Burr range?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS