navigation

9.10.14

NOTD Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Midnight Sparkles Review



Hi everyone,

Today I have another nail varnish from Tanya Burr’s collection and this time it is the Midnight Sparkles shade. I bought quite a few of the Tanya Burr polishes when they had 1/3 off in Superdrug as I really like the formula and there are some super pretty colours to choose from, and I can never resist an offer!


Midnight Sparkles is a really dark blue / purple colour with a hint of shimmer to it. I love the shade for the colder months and think it is just a such a gorgeous colour! The photos don't really capture it that well as it was difficult to photograph the shimmer in it with it being so subtle but if you see it in real life you'll see how pretty it is :)

Have you tried any of the Tanya Burr nail polishes? Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS