navigation

5.10.14

Winter Berry Fashion Ideas

Winter Berry





Hi everyone,

Last month I wrote a post on my favourite autumn berry beauty products so I thought I would follow it up with a few of my favourite berry coloured fashion items that I have seen around recently. I have noticed a lot of these colours on the high street at the moment which is perfect for me as I love these shades for autumn and winter.


Which are your favourite colours for autumn and winter? What do you think of my berry picks?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. Loving the "berry season"! And I had to check that coat out on the website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wild Hearts Green Tea Me too, I have been wearing berry shades so much recently. Glad you like the coat, it's not a bad price too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS