navigation

19.4.15

Beauty Wish List April 2015 Edition!

Beauty Wish List April 2015






Hi everyone,

As usual there is so much on my beauty wish list at the moment! However, rather than go out and spend loads of money buying them all I thought I would try and fight temptation and blog about them instead, so here are the products that I have been lusting over!


What do you think of my beauty wish list picks? Which products are on your wish list at the moment?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I love NARS but have never tried their make-up for the face, I'm seriously considering picking up this foundation.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wish list and I recently received Benefit Gimme Brow, I'm still on the fence on it though...somehow it didn't work as well on me. :-/

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharon Taylor I love the Nars Sheer Glow foundation so I hope this one will be every bit as good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shireen L. Platt When I get my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar they sometimes use the Gimme Brow on me and it always looks fab but I do wonder if I will be able to get the same effect myself! xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS