navigation

8.4.15

Top 5 under £5



Hi everyone,

At the moment I am trying to be really good with my spending and limit what I buy so I am always on the lookout for some bargain products. With that in mind I thought it would be nice to share my top five products that are all under £5 for the bargain hunters out there too.

 
1)  Rimmel eyebrow pencil (£2.99)


I have used this eyebrow pencil over and over and think it’s a fab bargain buy. It’s so easy to use and blends out so you can fill in your brows without making them look too false or drawn on. It is available in three shades and I use the hazel option which works really well with my natural colouring.

2)  Sleek blusher in Flamingo (£4.49)


Sleek blushes have been a hit amongst beauty bloggers and vloggers for a while now and I can definitely see why. I love the bright pink shade of this blusher but you need to apply it sparingly to avoid looking a bit clown like.

3)  NYX lipglosses (£4.50)


NYX make some of my favourite cheaper lipglosses so it’s a shame they’re not more readily available in the UK. Next used to stock them but now they have replaced them with their own makeup line and I haven’t seen them in Boots or Superdrug. You can get them online but if anyone knows of anywhere that sells them please let me know in the comments below!

4)  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (£3.99)


Another raved about product, the Rimmel Stay Matte powder is amazing value for money and helps keep my makeup in place all day as well as preventing shine. I have yet to come across another highstreet powder that I like as much as this one and that is such a bargain price.

5)  Marks and Spencer La Maison Senteurs Fleur d’Orangier hand cream (£4.00)


Marks and Spencer are definitely upping their game in the world of beauty and I have become a little obsessed with their La Maison Senteurs range. I often suffer with dry and cracked skin on my hands but this hand cream re-hydrates them so well and leaves them feeling lovely and soft again.

I’d love to hear what your bargain beauty buys are and which you would recommend. I don’t think I could manage putting myself on a complete spending ban so for now I’m searching out those products that don’t cost the earth and work just as well as the higher end ones out there.

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great list, Hannah and definitely agree on Rimmel Stay Matte and NYX glosses, both are one of the best I've ever tried.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shireen L. Platt Thank you :) It just goes to show you can find some fab products for half the price of the high end ones! xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS