navigation

3.5.15

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Review



Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with bad skin recently and after trying numerous products without success I was beginning to lose hope and just accepting that it was going to be something I have to put up with. Then someone suggested to me that I try the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions range and I thought it sounded like it was worth a try.


There are three steps to the system: the Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam, Clarifying Lotion and Clearing Moisturiser. When all three steps are used together the assistant told me that blemishes should be reduced by about 42% which I thought sounded great. However, I had recently bought a new Clarins moisturiser which was quite expensive so I didn’t feel like I could justify splashing out on another so soon. They also didn’t have the Cleansing Foam in stock so I ended up with a gel version which does exactly the same thing as the foam but is just a different option. With only using two out of the three steps I wondered if it would work as well but I have to say I have been impressed with the results so far.

The Cleansing Gel is just a simple face wash which I use every morning and evening and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I then tip the Clarifying Lotion onto a cotton pad and sweep across my face. The assistant told me that it’s important to only tip the lotion once and that will be enough to cover my whole face. She also told me not to scrub at the skin but gently wipe the cotton pad across the face so that it doesn’t cause any damage or irritation.

I have been using the combination for about four weeks now and I haven’t had any new blemishes appear since! I really didn’t think that these products would work as well as they have, especially considering that I have been missing the moisturiser out. I was also slightly concerned that the products would dry out my skin and get rid of spots that way but I haven't had any trouble with dryness and my skin actually feels lovely and soft.

 The gel is just coming to an end now so it hasn’t lasted a great deal of time but I don’t mind forking out for another one as it has worked so well. The lotion has lasted much longer and it looks like I have barely used any so I can see that lasting a good few months if not longer. 

At £20 for the gel and £18 for the Clarifying Lotion I definitely think they are worth the money and I am so pleased with the effect on my skin. There is also a starter kit available for £25 which is great for testing the products out before splashing out on the full sized versions.

Have you tried the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions range? Which other products are your skin saviours?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

3 comments:

  1. Great review! My eldest son is growing up and he's starting to get a couple of spots and I have been looking for products that would help his skin out. So far I got him Bioterm, it's helping but was thinking of another brand to try. Will keep this in mind.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shireen L. Platt I would definitelt recommend it and my brother has used it too and likes it. I hope he finds something that works for him as I know how annoying those pesky little spots can be! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS