navigation

26.7.15

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadows in Rose Gold and Moonlight



Hi everyone,

I have had my eye on the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow sticks for so long but was really reluctant to pay the £29 price tag. Since these have been on my wish list however, I have noticed many other brands that have similar products and a couple of weeks ago I finally took the plunge and splashed out on the Laura Mercier offering.


At £22 each the Caviar Stick Eye Colours aren’t much cheaper than the By Terry ones but every penny counts! The shades in the range are all so pretty but I eventually decided on Rose Gold which is as it sounds, a lovely shimmery rose gold colour, and Moonlight which is a metallic bronze / taupe shade. I think both colours are so pretty and they work well both on their own and blended out or used together to create a delicate smoky eye.

The formula of the sticks is lovely and creamy and they glide on so smoothly and effortlessly making them super easy to work with. I’m not usually the best with eyeshadows as they aren’t something that I actually wear that often but even I found these really easy to use. They blend fantastically well but then seem to set in place and don’t budge for hours. I was worried that they would fade quickly or crease with being a cream product but I had no trouble with this at all and they even lasted me through a very late girl’s night out recently!

For someone that tends to shy away from eyeshadow like me then these are a fantastic buy. They are so quick and easy to use so great if you’re in a rush and want to create a gorgeous look without spending too much time on it. I will definitely be looking at purchasing more shades in the range and currently have my eye on Cocoa as I think this colour will work well with Rose Gold and Moonlight to create a more intense smoky eye.

Have you tried the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadows? Did you like them or do you prefer others that are out there?

Thanks for reading,
Hannah xx

2 comments:

  1. I honestly am not willing to spend so much on eyeshadow crayons so I stick to the ones from Rimmel and Maybelline Color Tattoos which are brilliant. The rose gold shade is seriously pretty though!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shireen L. Platt They are definitely on the pricey side but I do love them :) I'll be keeping an eye out for the Rimmel and Maybelline ones though as they sound fab! x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS