navigation

8.7.15

MAC Snob Lipstick Review



Hi everyone,

I was shopping at the Trafford Centre last week and decided to treat myself to a MAC lipstick as I hadn’t bought one in a while and just felt like splurging a bit. I tried not to look at the names as I wanted to get one that I really liked the colour of and not just because I knew it was popular in the blogging world or because I had seen a celebrity using it and let that sway my opinion.

After swatching a few and umming and ahhing for a while I picked up this gorgeous, pale pink shade and decided that was one of the colours I liked the most. When I turned it over and looked at the name it was actually the lipstick Snob that I had heard a lot about and have seen on a few blogs and YouTube videos.


Snob has a satin finish but looks quite matte once it is on, although I didn’t find it as drying as matte lipsticks normally are. It has a cool undertone and a slight purple tint to it which I actually really like and makes it a bit different from the other pink lipsticks that I own. This might not suit everyone though and a couple of the girls at work commented on how much they liked the colour but weren’t sure it would work for them. I have fair skin and think it compliments this well so if you’re of a paler skin tone then this might be one for you. As for staying power I thought it did well and lasted until my lunch break at work after which I had to reapply but this is only what you would expect after eating and drink at lunch.

Overall I’m really happy with my purchase and think this is a fab every day lipstick that I’ll get a lot of use out of. It’s a really pretty, girly shade and one that’s right up my street!

What do you think of this lipstick? Do you think it’s one you’d like to try?

Thanks for reading

Hannah xx

6 comments:

  1. Shamelessly, I've never owned a MAC lipstick. This shade is so gorgeous though... your swatch is great x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you that this might not suits everyone. I love the shade but I think it'll look weird on me because of my darker skin tone. Shame because I really love the colour. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kate Musgrove Thank you :) you really need to try the MAC lipsticks, nothing beats them for me! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shireen L. Platt It's a lovely colour but I definitely don't think it's one for everyone. Some days I'm not sure about it on me tbh, I think it depends if I've been out in the sun or used fake tan x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS