navigation

21.5.12

A Hair Health Kick!


Hi guys!
I am loving so many hair products at the moment and thought that I would share a few of my favourites with you on my blog. I remember that when I was younger I never put conditioner on my hair as I thought it would make it greasy! Things have definitely changed now though and I try to look after my hair as best I can, especially as I put my hair through so much, such as regularly using a hair dryer and straighteners as well as bleaching it every 5 weeks.
So these are the products which I use regularly to keep my hair looking healthy and to stop it from drying out....

Moroccan Oil Treatment (around £22 for 100ml) 
Moroccan Oil Treatment is definitely one hair product that couldn’t live without. It can be used as a styling, finishing and conditioning product which helps reduce frizz, detangle unruly locks, condition and repair damaged hair. It can also reduce drying time which I was a bit sceptical about at first but I was pleasantly surprised and found it really does help my hair dry quicker.  To use this product you simply put a small amount into the palm of your hand and run through damp hair before blow drying or letting your hair dry naturally.
After using this product my hair is so much easier to manage and it just feels so silky and soft. My hair can get quite frizzy and Moroccan Oil has definitely helped to tame my locks and reduce fly aways. I use the treatment after each time I wash my hair but you could just use it a couple of times a week and it would still work wonders. It is quite a pricey product but the 100ml bottle will last months so I definitely think it is worth the money, and it smells delicious :)

 
 
Sebastian Taming Elixir (around £11)
I have already written a post on the Sebastian Taming Elixir so I won’t go into too much detail but I couldn’t blog about my fave hair products without mentioning this little treasure! This is a mid-strength taming serum which is another product aimed at fighting frizz without weighing the hair down.  I use this as well as Moroccan Oil each time I wash my hair for added frizz control. I apply both of these products from half way down the hair to the ends so as not to make my hair look greasy at the roots and as the ends are where the hair is driest. I would definitely recommend this product as it has done wonders for my hair and helped to keep it looking sleek and smooth.
 
 

Neal and Wolf Hold and Shine Spray (£11.95)
I absolutely love, love, love the Neal and Wolf products and the Hold and Shine Spray in particular is a hair product which I use all the time. It is designed to give long lasting hold whilst also making hair look shiny and glossy and it certainly doesn’t disappoint. It also smells absolutely delicious! It’s definitely worth giving this one a try as it doesn’t make hair look ‘crispy’ or weighed down and it helps keep hair in place all day long.



Milkshake Active Yogurt Mask Hair Treatment (£13.69)
I think the first thing I noticed about this product was the gorgeous vanilla smell! I would probably use this hair treatment just to make my hair smell so lovely but the added bonus is that it actually works to help to keep my hair feeling soft and healthy. This mask helps prevent hair from drying out and becoming damaged so is especially good for coloured or over processed hair. Simply apply to wet hair after shampooing and conditioning and leave for a few minutes before rinsing off. I noticed a difference immediately after using this product and my hair was left feeling silky smooth and healthy. I have just order a new tub of this as my last one has run out and it's just so good!

So there are my favourite hair products to help keep my hair in tip top condition and stop if from look dry, damaged and frizzy! I put my hair through so much on a daily basis with straightening, curling and styling so I find it’s important to try and reduce the amount of damage done and keep my hair well conditioned.
Which products would you recommend to keep hair well looked after? Have you tried any of the products that I use? What did you think of them?
Thanks for reading,
BBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS