navigation

11.2.14

OOTD #2



Hi everyone,

Last week it was my good friend’s birthday so a few of us went out for a meal and a couple of cocktails to celebrate. I really didn’t know what to wear as it was freezing out and pouring down with rain so I wanted something that was going to keep my slightly warm but still looked like I’d made an effort!

After much searching through my wardrobe and discarding many options I eventually went for my black jeans from Primark and this leopard print top from Zara. I really love the top, even though it is a bit different to what I would usually go for. It has buttons down the back which you can’t see in the photo but I think they add a lovely extra bit of detail. The shoes I have on are from TK Maxx and I have worn them to death! My clutch bag is from Oasis and I picked it as it is quite large and could fit my umbrella in :) Last but not least, the bracelets that I have on are from Primark.



I hope you like the outfit and enjoyed this post. Where do you like to shop for your going out outfits? Do you have any items that you are always wearing like I do with these shoes?

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS