navigation

25.7.14

Bourjois Shine Edition Oh My Doll



Hi everyone,

In summer I prefer a lighter lipstick, something that is more like a tinted balm but still has a decent colour pay off, and the Bourjois Shine Editions have been a firm favourite recently. I picked up the shade Oh My Doll whilst in Boots last week which is a lovely girly pale pink colour that has a very slight shimmer to it.


I wrote a review of the Shine Edition lipsticks back in November last year when I bought the shade Grenade In. For that reason I won’t go on about this one too much as you can read all about the formula and my thoughts on it here :)

I would just say though that I think this shade will be one I go to a lot for an everyday look. It is a more sheer than the Grenade In one which is quite a deep berry colour but I think this is a much better shade for summer. Plus how cute is that packaging?!

Have you tried the Shine Edition lip products? What did you think?

Thanks for reading and have a fab weekend! xx

4 comments:

  1. I like most of Bourjois' lip products and this is another great one. Lovely every day shade! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shade!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt I love Bourjois too and I have been wearing this lipstick nearly every day since I got it I love it so much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helen G It is one of my favourites at the moment :) x

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS