navigation

28.7.14

Holiday Haul



Hi guys,

I have now been back from my holidays to France for three days and it already feels like I was never away! We had an amazing time though and were so lucky with the weather, although my tan didn’t turn out quite as I hoped!

Whilst I was away I bought a few bits and bobs that I thought would be nice to share on my blog. I didn’t buy a lot; lucky for my bank balance the Sephora there was only small but we did drag ourselves away from the beach a few days to have a mooch round the towns and in the shops.


I will probably review the Sephora products over the next few weeks but I can’t wait to try them out. The perfumes I got from a lovely little beauty shop and they smell so fruity and delicious. I really wanted to get them all but limited myself to the raspberry and peach scents.


We went past an Accessorize and there was 70% sale on and a decent amount was in the sale as well. I had seen the owl earrings here in England and nearly bought them at full price so I was so happy to find them in the sale!




The blue and white trousers and the cream top are from H&M and I have seen them both in the UK stores as well since I have been back. I also bought a lovely little dress from the market that we went to but I am going to do an outfit of the day post on it as I wore it for my friend’s hen party on Saturday.

So that’s my little haul from my holiday to France. I enjoyed the holiday so much and really hope we can go back again soon.

Where are you off to on your holidays this year? If you have written a holiday haul post then please leave your links in the comments as I’d love to have a nosy at what you all bought :)

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS